On September 19, 2017, CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants) invited their members to a presentation with discussion at the renowned Hotel Widder in Zurich. Enrico Bauer, Founding Partner of SANTIS AG, presented «Future-Fit Business Benchmark - A Holistic KPI Framework for Ethically Responsible Business Transformation»:
- Introduction to the Future Fit Business Framework, which was co-developed by SANTIS and is based on research and practical validation by the Future-Fit Foundation and The Natural Step organizations. The following question was answered: How can truly sustainable company success be achieved and measured?
- Apart from the Funnel and Backcasting models for strategy development, Theory U by MIT Prof. Otto Scharmer was introduced as practical approach which fosters a holistic view and mindset shift, in order to develop solutions emerging from the future.
- A quote from a Swiss CEO study conducted by the SANTIS partner organization S2 Sustainability Strategies with regard to the future fitness of his company: «To put the future of the natural environment and of society at the very beginning of all thoughts and decisions (instead of putting them at the end)».
- Efficient implementation of a Future Fit Business based Sustainable Balanced Scorecard. Such an innovative integration of frameworks is supported by a current Master thesis of ZHAW which was initiated by SANTIS and sponsored by The Swiss Federal Council’s CTI.
- «Thank you once again for your wonderful presentation - it was great!»
- «I enjoyed your important and interesting presentation on the subject of Sustainability»
- «I left your presentation much wiser as well as greatly interested in this subject»